Welcome to Camera Suite!
Camera Suite allows you to control action cameras such as GoPro Hero 2/3/3+/4 models with ease over Wifi. It supports full control over the camera, live preview, media browsing, script- and server based remote control, and much more...
- Desktop version available for MacOS 10.7/8/9/10 (including Yosemite), Windows 7/8/10, Linux (e.g. Ubuntu), and Raspberry Pi.
- Mobile version available for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone and Windows Store 8.1.
- Supported cameras: GoPro Hero 2 with Wifi Bacpac, Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition, Hero 3+ Silver/Black Edition, Hero 4 Silver/Black Edition/Session.
- Support for GoPro Hero 4 pairing mode.
- Built in live preview.
- Control all important camera settings including camera mode, frame rates, resolution, and other settings.
- Start recording.
- Switch camera on/off.
- Browse, download, and delete media files directly from the camera.
- Streaming server (UDP) to stream live preview and audio with VLC, ffmpeg, ffplay, and other players (desktop version only).
- Command server to receive (remote) commands over HTTP (desktop version only).
- Experimental webcam driver (Windows desktop only).
- Do you miss a feature? Just contact us.
* The features can vary between different camera models.
Note: The streaming and command server, and the scripting engine is only available in the Desktop version.