HTTP command server
The desktop versions of the Camera Suite app ship with a built in HTTP command server. The server receives simple GET commands, for instance from a webbrowser or a shell script, and triggers the appropriate actions on the camera.
The command syntax is as follows:
http://<IP>:<PORT>?key=<COMMAND NAME>&value=<COMMAND VALUE>
- <IP>: The IP of the machine where Camera Suite is running.
- <PORT>: The server port specified in Camera Suite.
- <COMMAND NAME>: The command name.
- <COMMAND VALUE>: The command parameter.
The following Sections describe the available commands. If you are missing a command then just contact us.
setCameraOn: Switch the camera on/off
- true: turns the camera on.
- false: turns the camera off.
setRecordingOn: Turns recording on/off
- true: turns recording on.
- false: turns recording off.
setCameraMode: Sets the camera mode
- video: enabled video mode.
- photo: enabled photo mode.
- burst: enables burst mode.