Welcome to Camera Suite!
Camera Suite allows you to control action cameras such as GoPro Hero 2/3/3+/4/5/6/7/8 models with ease over Wifi. It supports full control over the camera, live preview, media browsing, script- and server based remote control, and much more...
- Desktop version available for MacOS 10.10 and newer, Windows 7/8/10, and Raspberry Pi.
- Mobile version available for Android, BlackBerry**, iOS, and Windows Phone** and Windows Store** 8.1.
- Supported cameras: GoPro Hero 2 with Wifi Bacpac, Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition, Hero 3+ Silver/Black Edition, Hero 4 Silver/Black Edition/Session, Hero 5 and Hero 5 Session, Hero 6, Hero 7, Hero 8*** .
- Support for GoPro Hero 4 and 5/6/7 pairing mode.
- Built in live preview.
- Control all important camera settings including camera mode, frame rates, resolution, and other settings.
- Start recording.
- Switch camera on/off.
- Browse, download, and delete media files directly from the camera.
- Streaming server (UDP) to stream live preview and audio with VLC, ffmpeg, ffplay, and other players (desktop version only).
- Command server to receive (remote) commands over HTTP (desktop version only).
- Setup instruction for OBS Studio.
- Setup instruction for using GoPro cameras as webcam (Zoom, Skype, etc).
- Do you miss a feature? Just contact us.
* The features can vary between different camera models.
** These systems do not support Hero 5/6/7 cameras.
*** GoPro Hero 8 require a special tool for activating the WiFi adapter. You can get the tool here.
Note: The streaming and command server, and the scripting engine is only available in the Desktop version.